The Festival of history in Fidenza
Conference - With ticket
- Province of Parma
Suitable for Everyone.
A production of: Festa internazionale della storia Parma
In partnership with: Comune di Fidenza
A strategic town always disputed: guided visits and conferences in the village of San Donnino.
1) Friday, September 18, 2020: guided visit to the Templar church of Cabriolo with Francesca Ghizzoni departure at 3.30 pm from the Tourist office Casa Cremonini – Fidenza
2) Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 5.30 pm in the courtyard of the Townhall of Fidenza: “Borgo San Donnino al tempo di Sigerico” conference with dott. ssa Manuela Catarsi
3) Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 5.30 pm in the courtyard of the Townhall of Fidenza: “Homo Viator e il pellegrinaggio medievale” conference with dott. Italo Comelli
4) Wednesday, October 7, 2020, at 5.30 pm in the courtyard of the Townhall of Fidenza: “La Torre Salvaterra e i sistemi difensivi” conference with prof. Mino Ponzi
5) Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 5 pm n the courtyard of the Townhall of Fidenza: “Borgo “per i poveri pellegrini penitenti”” conference with the Bishop Emeritus mons. Carlo Mazza
6) Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 11 am Teatro Magnani – Fidenza: “Jaques Le Goff l’accademico europeo cittadino di Fidenza. Ventennale del conferimento della cittadinanza onoraria” conference with prof.ssa Daniela Romagnoli.
7) Saturday October 24, 2020 at 11am Ridotto Teatro Magnani – Fidenza "Don Amos Aimi award”
8) Wednesday October 28, 2020 at 5pm Ridotto Teatro Magnani – Fidenza “Medioevo di Borgo” conference with prof. Claudio Saporetti.
For more information visti Festa internazionale della Storia Parma