Do you like vintage? Are you looking for that ancient book that you can't find anywhere? Or would you like to give restyling to your home and give yourself a beautiful painting or a refined print?
In Parma you can browse through the antique and handicraft shops in the quarter known as The Antiques quarter in the historic center of the city. In addition to these and the Historical shops, the Handicrafts tradition between creativity and passion you will be fascinated. If you are looking for something unique and original you will not be disappointed!
But not only shops, in Parma you find market do not miss, from the great fairs at the Fairs of Parma to the amazing little markets in the city centre. Fiere di Parma ai deliziosi mercatini nel cuore della città.
Following the events, mark the dates:
- Mercanteinfiera: antiques and modern antiques market exhibition, at Fiere di Parma generally twice a year in Spring and Autumn. In 2021 it is scheduled from Octoebr 2 to 10.
For further information > www.mercanteinfiera.it
- Gotha: exhibition of high antiques, takes place at Fiere di Parma every two years.
For further information > www.gothaparma.it
- Artesauro: the nice market in Via Nazario Sauro, generally the third Saturday a month, except in July and August.
- Antiques market in Via D'Azeglio: the traditional antiques market on Thursday in Oltretorrente area, under the arcades of the Old Hospital.
- Markets in Piazza Ghiaia, on Tuesdays and Fridays the appointment is in Piazza Ghiaia: on Tuesdays with the “Antiques & Vintage” market and on Fridays with “Handicrafts and everything that is a market”.
For further information > www.biebieventi.com
Are you ready to browse with us?